Tuesday, April 16, 2013

NEW OBSESSION

HEY GUYS!

Sorry it has been so long since I had posted a blog, but I am BACK!  

For this week, I a currently obsessed with the sock bun!



 OMG I know the sock bun has been around for a bit now but... How amazing is it?

It is so easy to just toss it up and go.
 Maybe the new alternative to a bad hair day?!? 

I would say for work wear it a bit below your crown


 To make it a bit more youthful, wear it centered on your crown or even higher.



  You can also jazz up sock buns with ACCESSORIES!
  I mean ACCESSORIES ARE EVERYTHING.


Here she has it with a cute headband!

 I love the FUN bow she has on this sock bun!

Another way to jazz up the sock bun is to wrap it with a braid



.  I have attached a video with a tutorial on how to create a sock bun! Enjoy.





That is all
Nam Nguyen

NHCNguyen101@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment